Games that deserve to be mentioned here, but do not get their own articles for various reasons (mainly their infinite insignificance in order of Reality).
- Time Fcuk – logic multidimensional platformer. You can and will meet your past and future selfs. Their messages are so wonderfully creepy.
- Yo dawg, I herd u liek metagames, so I put metagame in your metagame so you can meta while you meta.
- Gap Monsters – Another mix of logic and insanity. Push monsters to make them suffer for eternity in gaps. You
- Obey. Obey. OBEY. Observe yourself.
- Candy Quest 3: Edge of Sweetness – Cute, little game that reminds me of Creamy Beamy. But… why these disturbing visions? Why ending like that? Why??
- Some games are just morbidly fascinating.
- Why there are eldrith abominations in game about baking cookies?…
Other articles like this dwell in darkness of this site. Get scared by Horrolets, aroused(?) by Erolets, feel dying gray cells in Retardlets, or just be slighty creeped out by Troublets. Alternatively, click Xlet tag to get them all.