On this day, exactly one year ago, first post appeared on Sanity Is Really Overrated blog.
Time for recap in best tradition of anime fillers! Except there are no girls in bikini next to tank. In this year…
- two major walkthroughs (Demonophobia and the white chamber) for thematically appropriate games was done,
- many reviews written (among them Saya no Uta, Nyarlko, or even things outside anything that usually are reviewed, like unintended audience of certain children show about ponies),
- dozen of awesome citations stolen all around from net,
- a (fortunately) few comments about real life issues said (ahem)…
- and countless scary truths whispered, coming from somewhere dark deep in brain.
Future is murky and unpredictable, but I will do what I can to convince you that faith in humanity is last thing you should have.
Oh, and one last thing to all dear previous, current and future
padded room inmates readers: as non-native english speaker, I appreciate any syntax/grammar comments in any of my posts. I will fix problem and remove comment to not clutter things. Thanks!