I am bored. So I went and compiled small list of horrorlets: scary moments in otherwise not so scary works that by themselfs would not be featured here. Not that it means anything, considering that I already wrote about Love Roma on this blog…
- Bakemonogatari: after first episode, you will never look at staples same way again. Its sequel does same to toothbrushes.
- Painkiller is old, fine FPS game with very arcade-like feel from People Can Fly folks. Two levels always give me shrudders: madhouse and orphanage. Really creepy.
- In Fallout 3 there is Vault where hallucinogenics was pumped into air. It had atmosphere and very nice hallucinations. Purple mist.
- Three words: Hello Kitty vibrator.
- In contest of “most horrid incestious sludge” Mother Grub lake won hand down with state of bathroom after Saya bath.
- Dennou Coil is fun SF anime for older kids. Why one certain episode (19) is so creepy?
- Genocide Pie.
- Do you want to sleep at night?
- Rocks and rules, constraints and conflicts, oh my!